While the family sleeps, a thief climbs into Beckham Palace

while the family sleeps
Robbery breaks into Beckham Palace

In fact, your home should be a safe place. But while the Beckhams sleep peacefully, someone breaks into their London home. Son Cruz discovers the first traces of the perpetrator, who appears to have carried out the loot, that night.

David and Victoria Beckham’s London villa was broken into – while the family was at home. As TMZ reported, the burglary happened last month, but it’s only now been confirmed. On the evening of February 28, the €47 million property in Kensington was broken into.

Police confirmed that a number of items were reported stolen. According to “The Sun,” there were also expensive electronic and designer gadgets. As the newspaper further reported, David Beckham, Victoria Beckham and their ten-year-old daughter Harper were said to be at the home at the time of the burglary. The Sun newspaper quoted a source as saying the couple were “broken”.

It is said that the burglary was only noticed by son Cruz Beckham when he returned home late in the evening. According to reports, Cruz saw broken glass on the floor of the guest room that had been looted. He and his father searched the house in search of the culprit. By this time the suspected robber had fled. Investigation is underway.

See also  False claims! 'The truth looks different'

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here