Apple: Massive disruption! Many users were affected
maelstrom an Apple! The company’s various services were affected by the outage on Monday.
What’s wrong with an Apple It was unclear at first.
Apple: Disable these online services
Several Apple online services experienced outages on Monday.
this an Apple:
- Founded on April 1, 1976 by Steve Wozniak, Steve Jobs and Ron Wayne as a garage company
- Headquarters in Cupertino, California
- Apple has contributed greatly to the fact that personal computers have become a huge product
- With the advent of the iPod (2001), iPhone (2007), and iPad (2010), Apple blossomed into the world’s most valuable company (sales 2021: $386 billion)
- The iTunes Store (launched in 2003) has become the first commercially successful download portal and, along with the App Store (launched in 2008), is one of the world’s largest sales channels for digital goods
A number of Apple customers may have noticed the outage early in the evening. In addition to the company’s App Store, streaming services on Apple Music and Apple TV + were also disabled for downloading various contents. The podcast platform and the iTunes store were also affected by the disruption.
Apple’s email service, map service, and iMessage chat service sometimes didn’t work either. It was fixed just two hours after the first users reported the issue.
DHL: Do couriers have to pick up my return? Parcel service gives a clear answer
Edeka, Kaufland and Co: Customers face empty shelves – a clear requirement by the federal government
Cruise: This guy is vulnerable on deck – PASSENGER WARNING!
On System status page The company has been notified of the Apple service outage. At first there was no official information on the possible causes. According to information from Bloomberg Financial Service, Apple explained the crash internally with DNS issues.
It is also said that Apple’s internal systems have been affected by the disruption. Although there are always disruptions to online services, the failure of many systems lasting for several hours is unusual for Apple. (jdo with dpa)