“Who is stealing the show from me” (ProSieben): In this scene, the audience freaks out – “Lucky Blow”
Manal ProSieben– turns outWho is stealing the show from me?“Season two is currently on. Thomas Gottschalk, Elias Mubarak and Paulina Roginsky are no longer there.
Try this time Bastian Pastioca, Shireen David and Teddy Tekleberhan ProSiebenGoku Winterscheidt stole the show. A celebrity definitely made it up with his looks.
“Who is stealing the show from me” (ProSieben): Pastewka makes viewers amazed
in a “Who is stealing the show from me?Candidates compete against each other in different categories, collecting points. In the end, a celebrity competes with Goku Winterscheidt and tries to play the role of the master of the show.
But even before it got to this point, Bastian Pastioca appeared who stole the show from everyone. What the comedian was doing there, the contestants were amazed to see.
This is Bastian Pastuka:
- The actor and comedian was born on the 4th of April 1972 in Bochum.
- He grew up in Bonn. After graduating from high school, he began to study pedagogy, German and sociology, but did not graduate.
- The 46-year-old became known as Ottmar Zittlau and Brisko Schneider in “Wochenshow” with Ingolf Lück at the end of the 1990s on Sat1.
- In the new millennium, among other things, he won more fans of the program of the same name “Pastewka”.
- He won the German Comedy Award several times. His awards also include the Golden Camera and the Adolf Grimme Award (2008).
- The artist won the Grimme Award for “Merry Christmas! – With Wolfgang & Anneliese”, a parody of Christmas programming on German TV with Anke Engelke.
- By the way, Bastian Pastioca has already been seen in the cinema. Among other things, he played in “Der WiXXer”.
In one mission, Bastian Pastewka has to read a total of 26 characters from the Star Trek series. And the self-confessed “Trekkie” could do this without any problems. He even named the branches of the linked chain.
More news about ProSieben/Sat.1:
Saturday’s First Donation Party: The fake call makes viewers panic – ‘simply disgusting’
Saturday 1 HIM gives their evening show – ‘We have big plans’
GNTM star Lena Gercke appears in pool photos, fans annoyed: “Who was allowed to film that?”
Viewers liked and celebrated the comedian for his appearance on “Who Steals the Show from Me?”. We picked up some comments for you.
- “That alone is funnier than 90% of German comedians have achieved.”
- “What a man! The show is very good, big compliments to the production.”
- “you are a legend”
- “It’s a stroke of luck for the show. It enriches the show tremendously.”
- “Pastewka machine”
- “Anyone who’s just been taking pictures might think that an episode of Pastewka started here.”
Last week, Goku and Teddy quarrel over a game base. More about it here!