Whatsapp: How much time do you really spend on the app? Here’s how you can find out
Want to know how much time you spend texting The WhatsApp spent?
Then here is a guide on how to find out. However, this does not exceed The WhatsApp By yourself, but via a function that is in your smartphone menu.
Whatsapp: Want to know how much time you spend on the app? This is how you find out
Knowing the actual usage time is not quite as easy as in other apps. With Instagram, for example, you can do it in the app itself. You can also set a limit there so that you’ll be notified immediately if you’ve been active for a longer period of time.
Using Whatsapp, depending on the operating system, this can be done via the smartphone menu. For iPhone, you need to click “Screen Time”, then click “View All Activity” and then select Whatsapp. You will then also receive detailed usage statistics for your activity in the app.
this The WhatsApp:
- The most popular instant messenger in the world
- Install via App Store (iPhone) or Google Play (Android)
- If you don’t want to send emojis anymore, you can also send stickers or GIFs to friends
- In the settings, you can set a regular backup date – so your data is always backed up
- Belongs to Mark Zuckerberg’s meta-empire
For Android mobile phones, it is similar via the menu item “Digital Wellbeing” or “Digital Wellbeing”. There you have to select the app as well and it will show you the weekly usage time.
More from Whatsapp:
Here you can also set limits and treat yourself to a break from chatting. For more detailed analytics,network worldWhatsAnalyze users. (mbo)