Dad: The woman sees this sign in one of the opponent’s branches – she can’t stop laughing
This signature in Aldi Big laugh from a discount customer! You don’t want to login anymore.
One wanders through the unsuspecting Aldi And then. Supermarkets and discount stores are brimming with prices and special offers. Has anyone read it in detail? A woman did – and she couldn’t stop laughing.
Dad: The woman discovers the shield and can hardly stop laughing
She shared the hilarious moment on Aldi Süd’s Facebook page: “I remembered the colored carrots in a different way,” she wrote there and posted a photo of what she found. Instead of the advertised carrots, there is: Pumpkin!
“I know a banner can always be hung incorrectly, but that sounded really funny,” adds the customer.
Aldi’s response to the mini-crash
And Aldi herself has already responded to this little fake: “These are really exotic carrots! You can definitely make soup from them,” the company jokingly writes under the photo.
This is Aldi:
- Aldi Nord and Aldi Süd are two separate groups of companies in Essen and Mülheim
- Aldi stands for Albrecht-Discount: In 1913, Karl Albrecht started his own retail bread shop in Essen
- In 1962, the family business was transformed into a pure discount company and given the current name “Aldi”.
- Divided into North and South in 1961
- Aldi is now one of the top ten retail groups in the world
- In the prospectus you will find announcements of the latest offers
As long as the customer can still tell the difference between carrots and pumpkins, all is well.
Other Aldi topics:
Aldi draws people to stores with its great offer – customers can now get it
Dad: Offer the deal to all customers – but there is a problem
Aldi: The customer suddenly searches for a beloved product in vain – the discount reacts immediately
Aldi attacks Liddell
Aldi is now attacking his big rival Lidl in a very specific area. You can find out what it is all about here.