Who would have thought: When opponent Aldi Nord introduced his fashion collection in 2020, the items sold out within a short amount of time and evolved into true cult objects. Those who missed it last year will have the opportunity again from October 12 to outfit themselves with a jacket, T-shirt, pants or slippers. Then Aldi’s new collection of streetwear will be available in stores – but not in all branches.
Aldi Streetwear: Here you can find clothes
What is desired must either be very expensive – or difficult to obtain. Aldi goes in the second direction and relies on artificial imperfection. In other words: the streetwear collection is only available in five Aldi Nord stores from October 12 to 26. And then only for a few hours. Fans should go to the following cities and try their luck in these branches:
- October 12, 2021 from 12 noon: Kepler Straße 88-92, 45147 Essen
- October 15, 2021 from 12 noon: Lindemannallee 21, 30173 Hannover
- October 19, 2021 from 12 noon: Osterfeldstrasse 39, 22529 Hamburg
- October 22, 2021 from 12 noon: Schwedter Strasse 83, 10437 Berlin
- October 26, 2021 from 12 noon: Braustraße 26, 04107 Leipzig
Aldi Streetwear: You need to know this before you buy
As reported by Aldi Nord, the sale takes place in special pop-up storage areas in front of the branches. They reserve the right to set the delivery amount. Selling while the daily show lasts. So it’s entirely possible that by 1pm it will all be gone. As usual, customers follow a 14-day return policy. Well: good luck shopping!