Blow up salmonella Easter eggs

Getting rid of and painting Easter eggs isn’t dangerous with these tips.

Blowing out the Easter eggs and painting them in bright colors is a very special Easter experience for children. However, the young should not touch the eggs directly with their mouths: Salmonella can stick to the shell. However, simple actions help reduce this risk.

In children, a small amount of these bacteria is sufficient to cause severe diarrheal disease.

Keep these tips in mind:

  • Thin straw

  • A disposable syringe or

  • Use a special small blower from the craft store and wash the eggs well with warm water and cleaning fluid before and after blowing them.

This also prevents salmonella from entering the mouth through the hand. If this takes a long time, you can also paint boiled eggs or eggs made of wood or plastic.

If you also observe the following advice, it is almost certain that you will rule out gastrointestinal infections caused by salmonella:

  • Blow out and paint just clean and fresh eggs.

  • Carefully puncture the eggs and clean used utensils well.

  • Before painting, clean the puffed eggs well outside and inside with lukewarm water and a little detergent and allow them to dry with kitchen paper.

  • Remove scattered egg whites and yolks with kitchen paper and clean work surfaces well.

  • After blowing out and decorating the raw eggs, wash your hands well in warm, soapy water and dry them well.

Hard-boiled eggs are especially popular and are safe for salmonella, too. Germs do not tolerate the temperatures they reach during cooking. But hard boiled eggs cannot be preserved indefinitely. You should not damage the shell and the eggs should be kept cool, dry and clean.

READ  Pollen allergy causes and prevention

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here