“Who Wants to Be a Millionaire” (RTL): Günther Jauch discovers an error in the question: “Sorry guys”
Gunther Gauch It is an institution in RTL. The presenter was the face of the game show “Who will be a millionaire?“.
Really, “Who will be a millionaire?“Everything is always fine, but this time the devil crept in to a question.
“Who Wants to Be a Millionaire” (RTL): Gunther Josh discovers errors in the question, and the director reacts immediately
When Günther Jauch read the question, he began to think: “You don’t deal with birds at all, do you get to…?” In the dictionary of animals – something is wrong.
“Sorry guys. There is a word missing. You have nothing to do with birds in any way – right?” asks Günther Gautsch. A voice quickly comes from the director who confesses: “That’s right.”
This is Who Wants to Be a Millionaire:
- RTL quiz show “Who Wants to Be a Millionaire” has been on TV since 1999
- The show is directed by Günter Gauß
- “Wer wird Millionär” is the German version of the British show “Who Wants to Be a Millionaire”
- Each candidate has a chance to win €1 million – provided they land on the required exam seat after the selection round
- If this is the case, he will be asked up to 15 general knowledge questions
- The player is given four possible answers for each question
- Registration is possible online
Gunter Gautsch is appalled. “Okay, 21 years later. Should I be reading the wrong questions that went through the eight filters,” he says with a smile. “The editorial team responded and corrected the question: ‘Oh, that’s an improvement, damn it,'” Gauch laughs.
This obviously put candidate Tobias Kalbitzer off the hook. With the answers to the €500 question: “A: coots, B: mute swans, C: bison, D: geese gese,” he broke into a sweat.
More on Who Wants to Be a Millionaire:
After asking the audience, it was clear: It’s a bison. But it seems that the candidate does not know them. So everything was done correctly.
Recently, Gunther Josh literally chased a candidate off his chair. this is the reason! (FS)