The immortal RPG Diablo is full of different content that is updated daily and rewards you once again with all kinds of goodies. It is not easy to keep track of things, although the game always tries to guide you to the activities. To make sure you don’t miss anything, we’ve created a little guide for you to use as a to-do list for your daily content. Some missions are only available when you also reach the maximum level 60 – and in this regard, “reach the maximum level and run the story” is of course a goal for you in the game! Several of the following points will help you with this.
By the way, amazon has an innovative art book “Diablo Art” for Diablo, which should make every fan happy!
What can I do daily in Diablo Immortal?
- Free daily rewards and the first monster killed of the day: These two thoughtless people require almost nothing of you. Just choose the free reward from the store and kill at least one monster per day. you can do that!
- Get a free logo: In the Elder Portal you will receive a rare free emblem every day, which you can use to increase the chance of getting better loot in your run. Just interact with the portal.
- Hilt Dealer: This NPC offer changes twice a day, and can sell Gems, Emblems, Crafting Items, Legends, etc. for Hilt Coin.
- Recommended activity: In your code, you see an activity right at the top [Empfohlen]. This equals twice as many Battle Points, which causes your Battle Pass to progress faster. If you are interested in the content of this, you should do the recommended activity.
- Fill in the live animals: Killing monsters always results in monster core falling out. If you have ten of those, you’ll get another page with some discount knowledge. Furthermore, there is also loot and experience points. You can open up to three pages!
- Grants: These side quests are simple and productive. For this you usually have to do some opponents in specific areas. This brings a lot of experience points which is great if you haven’t reached the maximum level yet and you still lack levels for the next main mission.
- Horadrick’s legacy: This is another end-game progression for your character. You can unlock additional attribute bonuses and they can make your hero stronger. You can complete the run every day at Ibn Fahd’s campus in Westmarch to get additional upgrades.
- calm adventurer Once you reach level 60, you will receive three NPC Taite side quests each day. It also has elite missions for you which you unlock through scroll completions. These adventures have a lot of stories and more rewards up their sleeves.
- Relief from Hell: In addition to the daily tasks listed above, there are also weekly activities – most notably Relief From Hell. Here you encounter powerful raid bosses twice a week, pick up loot and above all unlock higher levels of your ammo. The latter brings you better stats, but also brings you rewards in challenge portals.