Although Motorola is preparing to unveil the Edge 30 Pro, another smartphone could be the highlight of the company in the first half of 2022. The so-called Motorola Frontier is the flagship that is said to come with an impressive 200MP main camera.
An image of the unannounced phone surfaced three weeks ago, but it wasn’t clear and only showed the front and back of the Motorola Frontier. Fortunately, Evan Blass has leaked a better image of the device, showing the flagship from all angles.
In terms of design, it matches the first image exactly, so it’s safe to assume that’s what the Motorola Frontier will look like. However, no other specification details have been leaked, so we have to limit ourselves to what has been leaked so far:
- 6.67-inch P-OLED display, FHD+ resolution, 144Hz refresh rate, HDR10+
- Snapdragon SM8475
- 8/12 GB of RAM
- 128 and 256 GB UFS 3.1 Storage
- 200MP OIS + 50MP Ultra Wide + 12MP 2X Telephoto Rear Camera System
- 60 MP front camera
- 4500mAh battery with 125 wired charging options and 50W wireless
- Android 12
- stereo speakers
- With two slices
- USB Type C connector with DisplayPort 1.4 . support
- Wi-Fi 6E, Bluetooth 5.2, NFC, GPS
It is not known when Motorola will reveal the Frontier to the global public, but the date displayed on the phone screen indicates a possible announcement on April 3.
To keep up with all the news, follow me