Kaufland: Summoning Common Chip Types! Bags are filled incorrectly – this can have serious consequences
Re-Call A popular variety of potato chips Kaufland! Snack maker Intersnack SE is now warning that some bags of the brittle type have been filled incorrectly.
subordinate Re-Call in a Kaufland Very urgent, because incorrect filling can be dangerous for allergy sufferers!
Kaufland and Co.: This type of chip is being withdrawn
About 8,600 packages of Chio-Chips “Red Paprika” were improperly packaged. More precisely, these are bags of 175 grams with batch number LGD 41 F 02/21/2022. Allergy sufferers should now be careful.
Incorrect filling of fragile bags does not reduce the quality of the product, but packages are recalled as a precaution.
Infected bags not only contain the specific “Red Paprika” flavor, but also inadvertently contain the “Chili Cheese” variety.
- Founded in 1968, head office in Neckarsulm (Baden-Württemberg)
- is a subsidiary of the Schwarz Group (as Lidl)
- The company operates about 1,300 branches, 667 of which are in Germany, and has about 132,000 employees
- The series is also represented in Poland, the Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Croatia, and the Republic of Moldova.
- The brochure shows you the best offers, you can also watch it online
Chio-Chips recall: Danger for allergy sufferers
Accidentally mixed flavor contains allergen milk. The recall is intended to protect people who are allergic to milk white or lactose intolerant. Customers who have purchased this product and do not have such intolerance can safely eat the chips, despite the mixed varieties.
More articles about Kaufland and Co.:
Only 159 Kaufland branches are affected in Baden-Württemberg, Bavaria, Saarland, Rhineland-Palatinate and the Hessen region. those reports”Product Warning.” (lbs.)