Owners of one of the most popular food processors sometimes find it annoying when they have to clean the Thermomix. There are many parts and crevices where food can often get stuck. This can often injure fingers from the blades. To save you trouble, here are some helpful cleaning tips and tricks. These provide simple cleaning methods with minimal effort and above all without cuts. Just keep reading to know more about it.
Before cleaning your Thermomix
In order for your kitchen appliance to function properly, you must know how to clean it so that it is worth the investment. Those who own a cooker like this swear it’s the best purchase they’ve ever made. she did her best cooking at home Be a piece of cake.
However, the most important thing about Thermomix, apart from knowing how to use it, is cleaning it. If your device is not working as it should, there are simple explanations and solutions. Plus, this food processor does a lot of work, but that may mean it doesn’t get quite as clean as you might like between uses.
Clean the kitchen appliance in advance
Good advice will help you find the truth Make cleaning your cooker easier, is to implement the so-called pre-cleaning, which also works automatically. This includes blade ejection, which is much less intimidating than it sounds, as well as turbo flush. A knife thrower is a great way to get rid of dough or other debris that collects around your machine knives. After taking out the contents of the Thermomix bowl with a spoon, turn on the lid and run your machine on speed 4 for a few seconds, this will remove everything from the blades and whisk, if present as well. Then you can get it all out again and be surprised how much more you come out.
After removing the food from the bowl, pour enough warm water on the bottom to cover the blades. Then set the device to pulse again several times with the “Turbo” function or turn the device on at 10 speed for 5 seconds. This removes any residue left in the bowl, making the actual cleaning that much easier. To keep your device in top shape, there are some simple tricks that you can use.
Thorough cleaning instructions for Thermomix
The Thermomix is technically self-cleaning, so after use you can fill the bowl with water to cover the blades and add a drop of dish soap. Use the turbo setting for a few seconds and discard the soapy water. Then replace it with clean water and mix again for a few seconds. Repeat the process as necessary to ensure the bowl is completely free of soap and dirt. You can also steam clean the bowl if it is particularly dirty. So make sure you take care of your investment and follow these steps to thoroughly clean Thermomix every time you use it.
- Step 1: To clean Thermomix blades, cover them with water and add some eggshell to the bowl. Turn on the turbo function for a few seconds and then rinse it with clean water. You can then use water with eggshell for your plants.
- Step 2: Use a children’s toothbrush to clean under the blades and around the rubber washer and the black handle that holds the Thermomix blades. You can also use the bristles to clean along the edge of the Thermomix.
- Step 3: You can wash all the removable parts of the Thermomix in the top rack of the dishwasher, but hand washing is best to extend the life of your appliance. Soak in hot, soapy water for a few minutes and wipe with a non-abrasive sponge. Again, for tough stains, you can use an old toothbrush or a bottle brush and then let the pieces dry completely on the dish rack.
- The fourth step: Wipe the body of Thermomix with a damp microfiber cloth dipped in a little vinegar. Use a dry, soft-bristled brush to clean the keys.
What to do and what not to do is Reinigen des Thermomix
Never throw out lemon juice. Store the peel in the freezer, tossing a few into the unit bowl from time to time with enough water to cover the blades. Then press the turbo for a few seconds to refresh and clean the Thermomix bowl and lid. The Small Baby Bottle Cleaning Brush is also ideal for cleaning under the blades and around the edge of the Thermomix cap.
Store Thermomix on a folded tea towel or bamboo placemat to make moving it around the kitchen table much easier. This is especially useful for owners who are not blessed with a lot of kitchen space.
It can be very difficult to clean some spices such as turmeric from the bowl. If you are rinsing the bowl yourself, turn the blades back for a few seconds to stir the water in the bowl. If you are grinding flour, powdered sugar, or cocoa, apply a coating to the top of the bowl before putting the lid on. This will help prevent all of the powder from getting to the edge of the cap.
Another trick to completely dry the pot of Thermomix will come in handy when you want to cook with dry ingredients after getting wet. Rinse well and place a tea towel on the bottom of the Thermomix (without the blades). Close the lid, set the reverse mode to level 2 and zoom in for 10 seconds. Make sure to put the food processor in the reverse position first.
Use smart hacks and clean Thermomix
- Eliminate odors by adding 2 teaspoons of baking soda, 1 liter of water, and 1/4 cup Lemon juice Add to pot and heat on Varoma Speed 3 for 10-15 minutes.
- You can also remove brown spots from the bottom of the bowl. Do this by making a file A paste made of baking soda and water Mix and spread in the bottom of the bowl. Leave it on for 5-10 minutes and then peel.
- For a more thorough cleaning, add about 800ml of water, about 150ml of vinegar and 2 tablespoons of baking soda. Then reheat on Varoma, level 3-4 for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove burnt or sticky food by placing half a lemon in a bowl and slicing on speed 9 for 10 seconds. Scrape the sides of the bowl and add 400g of water. Heat for 10-15 minutes, with Varoma, setting 3-4, rinse and wipe.
- Another great hack that you can use to get rid of crusty debris is the use of denture cleaning tongues. Put a few of these in a bowl with half a bowl of water and let it soak. Then filter and rinse.
- Clean the lid if the interior becomes stained after using some spices, such as cardamom or turmeric. Wash the cover well and dry it by placing the part in the sun for a few hours until all the stains are gone.