by Morbihan writing
epidemiological situation COVID-19 Significantly improves in Brittany With a low incidence and screening rate accompanied by a decrease in the positivity rate. No Deltacron variant detected in the region. Here is the latest data in Friday 4 March 2022.
Just over 25,000 additional cases in one week
Brittany is important 25,229 new positive cases To 4 March since 25 February.
“The infection rate is now 716.7 cases per 100,000 population (-83.9 points in one week) at the regional level a positive rate of RT-PCR and antigen tests of 29.1%”, details the Regional Health Agency (ARS) Brittany.
How many patients are in Brighton Hospitals?
The care of Covid-19 patients at Hospital Brittany is as follows:
- 498 hospitalizations for COVID causes are in progress (-65 in 1 week), including 59 in the intensive care unit (-1 in 1 week), 279 in traditional medicine (-73 in 1 week)
- Since the beginning of the epidemic: 14,677 patients have returned home (+432 in one week) 2,372 patients died (+55 in one week).
There is no closed establishment in Brittany
COVID-19 is not causing business closures in the region. On the other hand, 38 classes closed.
As of March 3, 2022, 7,815,106 injections have been made in Brittany. Vaccination coverage (at least one dose) for the Breton population is 84.4% for all ages and 96.5% for those aged 12 and over.” ARS Brittany reports.
At the departmental level, here are the data on booster vaccination:
- at Coates Darmore, 87.4% of the population eligible for the booster vaccine received their booster dose, i.e. 394,169 injections.
- In the Finistere, 88.6% of the population eligible for the booster vaccine received their booster dose, i.e. 664,781 injections.
- On Ille-et-Vilaine 85.8% of the population eligible for the booster vaccine received their booster dose, that is, 752,186 injections.
- In the Morbihan, 86% of the population eligible for the booster vaccine received their booster dose, i.e. 518,847 injections.
In Brittany, 86.9% of the population eligible for the booster vaccine received their booster dose, i.e. 2,329,983 injections. »
Was this article useful to you? Know that you can follow Actu Morbihan in the My Actu space. With one click, and after registration, you will find all the news of your favorite cities and brands.