Exercise 2: for the back
Suitable for a strong lower back jack body command. All you need for a workout is a fitness mat.
- Lie down on the carpet. Arms and legs are stretched, toes put on. The gaze is directed to the ground.
- Now raise your arms and legs in the air at the same time by tightening your upper body.
- Hold this position for about 10 seconds, then lower down. A total of 10 to 15 reps.
Hint: If you want to intensify the exercise, you can extend your arms in the air – this will also give your shoulders a powerful boost.
Exercise 3: Down
And the buttocks also don’t get it from sitting for too long. The consequences are limited pelvic rotation and back pain. It can also hurt the knees and ankles. popular practice kicks asswhich also gets the shape of your bottom and legs.
- You are everywhere on your fitness mat.
- Lift one leg bent and move it up. The sole of the foot points to the ceiling.
- Lower your leg down a few inches, then push it back in small motions.
- Repeat 15 repetitions on each side, then switch sides.
Read right away: Best exercises for a firm butt >>
Exercise 4: For the shoulders
Have you ever noticed that you unconsciously pull your shoulders forward while working at a desk? In the long run, this can lead to tension, muscle shortening, and poor posture. To prevent this, this helps Shoulder stretches against the wall.
- Stand sideways against a wall. Make sure you have enough space and that there are no furniture or pictures in your way.
- Bend the arm pointing toward the wall. Put your forearm and hand against the wall – the shoulders and elbows should be at the same level.
- Flip your upper body away from the wall until you feel a slight pull in your shoulder.
- Hold this position for about half a minute, then switch sides.
Tip: As you work, continue to relax your shoulders by allowing them to rotate or consciously pulling them up and down.