Whatsapp: Messenger alert! Are users threatened to end soon?
New General Terms and Conditions (GTC) in The WhatsApp It caused quite a stir on the internet in 2021. Countless users have complained about ambiguous formulas.
Now, a year later, the European Commission has finally had its fill. she determines The WhatsApp Warning. You can find out what this means for users here.
Whatsapp has 1 month for this – “Protection of Fundamental Rights”
This is WhatsApp:
- The most popular instant messenger in the world
- Install via App Store (iPhone) or Google Play (Android)
- If you don’t want to send emojis anymore, you can also send stickers or gifs to friends
- In the settings, you can set a regular backup date – so your data is always backed up
- He is part of Mark Zuckerberg’s meta-empire
“I repeat that I expect WhatsApp to fully comply with the rules of the European Union that protect consumers and their basic rights.”
The Commission has given the Messenger until July 8 to prove that its terms of service comply with EU consumer law. What threatens in an emergency has not yet been reported. However, the parent company Meta can get a decent fine, such as “network worldmentioned.
More from Whatsapp: