This is how “Pokémon GO” serves. Air Adventure 2022 It paved the way for the debut of Mega Latias and Mega Latios, making them the first Legendary Pokemon in the game to contain Mega Evolutions. Additionally, the event features some special deployments and sets a series of missions that you will receive rewards for completing.
The aerial adventure continues until Sunday, May 8, 2022 at 8pm.
Field Research in Air Adventure
Field research missions are obtained by rotating picture discs in Gyms and PokéStops. The following missions are available during the air adventure:
- Catch three flying type Pokemon: flying pikachu(s)
- Catch ten Pokemon with Weather Boost: dodo(s)
- Recover Shadow Pokémon: Wablo (s)
- Defeat three GO Rocket Grunts: imulga
Pokémon that are tagged(s) can be encountered in the shiny variant.
Temporary search in Air Adventure
The Limited Research Series on Aerial Adventure is very short and straightforward:
- Catch ten Pikachu: 50 mega capacity Latias
- Catch 30 Flying-type Pokemon: 50 megabytes of Latius energy
- Complete all tasks: 3000 experience points and flying pikachu(s)
Blitz at Air Adventure
Air adventure rocks raids in “Pokémon GO”, and level one and level five battles are completely eliminated. Mega Latias and Mega Latios are so powerful that they earned their own class with Tier 6 Raids. Here are the bosses waiting for you in the air adventure:
- Level 3 Raids – Charger (s), Lapras (s) and Tujekis
- Stufe-6-Raids / Mega-Raids – Mega-Latios (s) und Mega-Latios (s)
* If you make a purchase using the links marked with an asterisk, COMPUTER BILD will get a small commission. You will find our standards for transparency and journalistic independence here.