2K Games and Gearbox Software have released a cross-play update for ‘Borderlands 3’. Includes cross-play for Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, Mac, Stadia and PC (Steam, Epic Games Store), and the return of the Seasonal Event “Revenge of the Cartels”, a permanent reactivation of seasonal events. and more.
Infos zu & Crossplay Update
- Starting today, Borderlands 3 crossplay is available on Xbox One and Xbox Series X | S, Mac, Stadia, and PC via Steam and the Epic Games Store. This is the perfect time to experience shooting and mayhem with friends! More details about activating cross-play can be found at Official Website from the game.
- With the Vengeance of the Vengeance of the Cartels, the fan-favorite seasonal event returns. Joey Ultraviolet and his cohorts return for the next round and the friendly Saurian Maurice once again asks players to take out cartel foes who are loitering around areas of the base game and campaign additions. When enough of the cartel’s thugs have been promoted to the afterlife and the coordinates of their hiding place are taken from them, Morris opens a portal that takes players straight to the main event: a violent showdown against Joey Ultraviolet, the head of the Iridium gang, in the Ultraviolet Villa. A number of new cosmetic items will be available to get at this event, all of which are listed on the game’s official website.
- The cross-play update also brings endless seasonal events! Players can now play all of Borderlands 3’s themed seasonal events – Bloody Harvest, Heartbreak Day, and Revenge of the Cartels – anytime and as long as they want. A new option in the main menu lets you choose which of the three events you want to activate or deactivate. Each of these annual events includes unique cosmetic rewards and exclusive loot from the first two years that can now be earned at your own pace. If players have participated in these events before, their progress in the respective challenges will not be reset, but they can earn (or earn) seasonal event loot in unforgettable boss fights.
- Speaking of events: From June 24 at 6:00 PM CST to July 1 at 5:59 PM CST, the effects will be for all six True Trials mini-events. This means that all six bosses in the experience will get the same important health and damage boost and will drop the two Legendary bodies that belong to them. In addition, the box at the end of each trial also contains a lot of legendary items!
- Finally, with the Interlocking gameplay update, players can push the power of vault hunters even further, because the upper limit of the level has been increased by seven levels to the new maximum level 72. With a maximum of 70 skill points available, players have more opportunities to wreak havoc and mess with their characters even more since when.