Black tea can be used for diarrhea and other digestive problems. However, you have to follow some guidelines in order to get into the correct mode of action.
Black tea has a calming effect on diarrhea
Black tea helps Diarrhea Very good on the digestive system. But for that you have to let it descend for a very long time. 15 minutes are necessary so that the existing tannins can be transferred.
- Crescent release tannins, they cause water to be restricted in individual sections of the intestine. Now tea has a calming effect and has a calming effect.
- Due to the sedative effect, it not only helps with diarrhea, but also with others Diseases that occur in the digestive system ability.
- Is black tea for him 15 minutes soaking time It arrived, it tasted bitter. This can be mitigated by sweetening it. However, if you suffer from diarrhea, you should avoid it so that the tannins can achieve their full effect and not irritate the intestines.
- The added sweetener can also cause black tea to have a laxative effect. This is counterproductive in the case of diarrhea.
- buy yourself black teaMake sure the variety you choose is high in tannin if you want to use it for digestive issues.