Nvidia has released a new GeForce GameReady graphics driver for download. The new driver supports 516.59 F1 22, which takes advantage of NVIDIA DLSS to increase performance and provides four high-resolution ray tracing effects. Then there’s Loopmancer and Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak.
After the first 516-series graphics driver supported Windows 11 22H2 and Cuda 11.7, a new graphics card now comes
So is the GeForce GTX 1630.
Fixed issues with the GeForce 516.59 graphics driver
- [Red Dead Redemption][Vulkan]: Some things may flash when the player is indoors.
- [OpenGL] Minecraft Java Edition can display artifacts when using Optifine shaders.
- [OpenGL] Artifacts can appear in Second Life when connected to third-party viewers.
- [Neverwinter Nights] Light sources are not rendered correctly.
- [Vulkan] Path of Exile displays flashing black textures.
- [G-SYNC] Games may crash when entering the Xbox app overlay.
- [UE5] General UE5 stability improvements.
- [RTX 30-Serie] Your computer screen may not wake up from sleep mode if the GPU is also connected to an HDMI 2.1 TV and the TV is turned off.
- Turning HDR on and off in-game causes in-game stability issues when using non-native resolutions.
- Videos playing in Microsoft Edge may appear green when NVIDIA Image Scaling is enabled upon waking from sleep or fast booting.
- [DirectX 12] Shadowplay footage may appear overexposed when the use of HDR is enabled in Windows display settings.
- Screen may flash briefly when waking up from sleep mode when DSR / DLDSR is enabled.
- [Jurassic World Evolution 2][Microsoft Store] Artifacts can appear in the game.
- [Prepar3D] Light sources display flashing black squares.
- [MSI GE66 Raider 10UG/MSI GE76 Raider 10UH] Windows brightness control does not work when the notebook is in dedicated GPU mode.
- [Destiny 2] The game may randomly freeze after launch or during gameplay.