The big mystery will appear on Tuesday evening ProSieben Also without “The Masked Singer”: the new show “Who is the ghost?” by 26.10.2021 I started and asked again on German TV the big question: Who is behind this?
“Who’s the Ghost?”: Notes on Episode 1
At the beginning of the episode, I saw one “Wanted” – Zettel With ghost image and engraving “dead or alive”. Then the ghost that traveled far traveled with you old car To the studio and ran to “James Bond”-playing music.
For every puzzle solved, there was a new clue. In general, celebrities can Five tips earns. You can see which one was here:
- Note 1: The ghost was homesick – whole wheat bread, doesn’t speak the language and can’t even order a beer. After a long time, he returned home again 534 kilometers.
- Note 2: Phantom has a fashion collection.
- Note 3: The ghost lives in a mixed family and has four children.
- Note 4: The ghost is a soft 10 and is dancing.
- Note 5: The ghost has a tic streak and claustrophobia.
“Who is the ghost?”: guesses in episode 1
Who wears the fake outfit? During the opening presentation, the three outstanding detectives had completely different investigators Assumptions.
- Lucy from no angels
- selfie miss
- Lina Jerky
- Lily Baker
- Dana Schweiger
- Boris Becker
- Lothar Matthews
- Rudy Fuller
- Jogi Love
The Final guesses Shortly before the unveiling:
- Edin Hasanovic: Gunter Netzer
- Caroline Herforth: Dana Schweiger
- Nora Cherner: Lothar Matthews
“Who is the Ghost?”: Revelation in Episode 1
Was a celebrity right in his assumption? Show it inspiration at the end of the episode. After seven rounds of puzzles, investigators and onlookers were curious as to who was hiding the dummy outfit.
The Dimaskirong I finally got the solution: The ghost was Lothar Matthews! So Nora Cherner was right in her assumption.