- Ni No Kuni 2: Fate of a Kingdom is coming to the Nintendo Switch on September 17, 2021
- It is available as Prince’s Edition with additional DLCs
Latest reports confirmed, Bandai Namco has now officially announced Ni No Kuni 2: The Fate of a Kingdom for the Nintendo Switch.
At the end of April, the age rating has already appeared, which is generally a fairly reliable indicator. It took a while until the official confirmation, but now we can be pretty sure.
However, I still need a little patience, since the Switch version of Ni No Kuni 2: Fate of a Kingdom will be out on September 17, 2021.
Players follow the story of Evan Pettiwhisker Tom, a boy who lost his promised throne in the kingdom of Katzbuckel and searches for a new kingdom in order to find his world with the help of friends they find on his journey, to unite beneath them. Base of happiness and freedom, the story goes.
It has also been confirmed that the Switch version carries the bonus Prince’s Edition and includes the following DLCs in addition to the main game:
- Adventure Pack: New outfits and items plus a random remote control room dungeon, and new threats to Evans’ kingdom.
- King’s Soul Maze: Evan embarks on a new and unusual mission in a new world. New items and equipment and a new “Maze” dungeon are also included in the DLC.
- Magic memories: During the dream, Evan meets a man with a rabbit head who calls himself “the leader of the band.” Players will explore Evan’s dream and find the goal of it all. A new site was also included in the Colosseum.