April Fools’ Day is traditionally played. More funny texts are posted on WhatsApp. But what is popular in 2022? Overview.
BERLIN – Friday, April 1, 2022 If you do not want to disappoint anyone, you can set a reminder the evening before. This is because April Fools’ Day is traditionally celebrated at the beginning of April. Fictional and false, often fascinating and exciting stories are in circulation. The same thing will happen again on WhatsApp. kreiszeitung.de compiles the best WhatsApp phrases, laughter and supposed wisdom from a great perspective.
WhatsApp Sayings on April 1, 2022: Popular as Christmas, New Year’s Eve or Classic April Fool’s Joke
Everyone knows that customs and traditions are like that. Even in the WhatsApp Messenger service, which has been in operation since at least 2009, some practices like WhatsApp greetings have been established on April 1st. Short messages are often delivered with emojis, voice notes increasingly replacing the classic call – and logo texts are sent on WhatsApp on public holidays such as Christmas.
April 1, 2022 is no exception. WhatsApp sayings will certainly be in circulation throughout the year, but on special days their frequency repeatedly rises to unimaginable heights. There are no limits to the imagination, which mostly applies to WhatsApp texts on April 1st. But beware: even in Germany, April Fool’s jokes can often be hidden digitally.
WhatsApp Sayings on April 1, 2022: Best Laughs, Greetings and Humor
- Dear cell phone users, You have now made a big mistake and read a completely meaningless situation!
- Your opinion as an observer in intelligence?
- I did not cry – my eyes sweat!
- I’m too late. Today the road is long.
- Unfortunately I can not take you with me. Only my pride, ego and personality fit in my car!
- Come back later, I need to inspect my helicopter.
- I have time now. Where there is nothing to do?
- Stone sitters should not throw glass houses!
- Does anyone else have ar *** cards? I collect them!
- It’s amazing how many people are surprised when a sentence doesn’t end like a potato.
- What is the difference between a wise man and a fool? The wise send a message and the fool reads it. How many times have you read my messages? April April!
- Hey you! I just wanted to thank you: people like you make me realize how smart I am compared to others.
- I hate those who are in the middle of a sentence …
- If you read this condition twice, if you read this condition twice, you need to go to the doctor urgently, you need to go to the doctor.
- Sorry, I’ll be back in a while. Still have to think about next year’s April Fool’s joke!
- April 1st is the only day when people think twice about what they read on the internet.
April Fool’s Jokes via WhatsApp: The Messenger Service invites you to tell short stories on April 1, 2022
The last WhatsApp text for April 1, 2022 is already building the bridge to the next category. After all, April Fool’s is very popular for spreading false information or telling ridiculous stories that have no logic about WhatsApp.
So, WhatsApp will soon emerge on April 1st as a site similar to the Twitter account of former US President Donald Trump. But under the slogans like New Year and New Year WhatsApp sayings are also hidden crackers.
April 1, 2022 WhatsApp Sayings: These misinformation and short messages are hard
- Hey, did you know that Olly Khan is back for another season and is now playing for FC St. Paul’s?
- We won the lottery! I’m already out, I’m going to you!
- To the wife: Our daughter has a baby!
- The night with you was great.
- Today we are writing the exam in Bio. The teacher said after you left.
- We are writing the exam today – did you study for it?
- Send a message to one person saying, “I’m still taking 50g, in the usual place, need a good buzz today.” Then, after a while, send a second message: “Aw, sorry, it was for someone else, just ignore it.”
- Hey, sorry for being so late! I’m getting married on April 1st, you’re invited, of course – I’m looking forward to it!
- Send a WhatsApp message: “I know! Yes, I know everything! And: You never need to call me!”
- Use social networks, for example, to change a relationship status on Facebook and connect a person.
April 1, 2022 WhatsApp Sayings: Meaning, Rhymes and Jokes
The popular WhatsApp sayings on April 1st are mostly flat jokes and nasty bad things that are indirectly passed down from generation to generation. Of course, not everything should be taken at face value here, the focus is still fun.
There are still some words and greetings for April 1st that may shake your head or two. The situation with WhatsApp sayings for Valentine’s Day is different, it primarily wants to reach the heart of the loved one.
WhatsApp jokes for April 1, 2022: Between awkward words and heartfelt jokes
- April, April – He does what he wants.
- Fritzsen said to his mother: “Mom, Mommy, Papa hung up!” where is Mom?” Fritzen: “In the attic!” Friedson and his mother go upstairs. Mom: “But he’s not there.” Little Fritz: “April, April. Hanging in the basement!”
- A pen says to a small pen: “Crayon!”
- “Mom, Mom, I saw Grandpa”. Mom: “Oh baby, you shouldn’t dig deep in the sandbox”.
- If the idiot makes you small, you can sky dive under the carpet.
- Truth is often spoken in jokes and games.
- All the children are waiting for the loan. Except for Jurgen, who cares.
- Salt-free comedy Farmer Pork.
- Hard to hear when not wearing glasses.
- Intelligence follows you, but you are fast.
April 1, 2022 WhatsApp Sayings: Contrary to Chris Rock, press the appropriate note
Finally, on April 1, 2022 WhatsApp texts should be something for everyone. Sometimes hearty, sometimes a little rough, but basically always designed to entertain. American comedian Chris Rock slapped by Will Smith still has a lesson to learn. The jokes are yes, but not entirely below the belt. With WhatsApp sayings on April 1, 2022, this project should succeed. * kreiszeitung.de an offer IPPEN.MEDIA.