Dad: The woman sees this mark in one of the branches of this opponent – and she can’t stop laughing
This signature in Aldi Big laugh from a discount customer!
One wanders through the unsuspecting Aldi And then. Supermarkets and discount stores are brimming with prices and special offers. Has anyone read it in detail? A woman did – and she couldn’t stop laughing.
Dad: The woman discovers the shield and can hardly stop laughing
She shared the hilarious moment on Aldi Süd’s Facebook page: “I remembered the colored carrots in a different way,” she wrote there and posted a photo of what she found. Instead of the advertised carrots, there is: Pumpkin!
“I know a banner can always be hung incorrectly, but that sounded really funny,” adds the customer.
Aldi’s response to the mini-crash
And Aldi herself has already responded to this little fake: “These are really exotic carrots! You can definitely make soup from them,” the company jokingly writes under the photo.
This is Aldi:
- Aldi Nord and Aldi Süd are two separate groups of companies in Essen and Mülheim
- Aldi stands for Albrecht-Discount: In 1913, Karl Albrecht started his own retail bread shop in Essen
- In 1962, the family business was transformed into a pure discount company and given the current name “Aldi”.
- Divided into North and South in 1961
- Aldi is now one of the top ten retail groups in the world
- In the prospectus you will find announcements of the latest offers
As long as the customer can still tell the difference between carrots and pumpkins, all is well.
Other Aldi topics:
Aldi draws people to stores with its great offer – customers can now get it
Dad: Offer the deal to all customers – but there is a problem
Dad: No more cash registers in branches in the future? Discounter offers an interpretation of a radical idea
Aldi attacks Liddell
Aldi is now attacking his big rival Lidl in a very specific area. You can find out what it is all about here.